Kyle and Kristina's back yard country wedding
Despite challenges related to COVID restrictions and numerous plan B's Kyle and Kristian's backyard wedding was an absolute dream! This country wedding was an intimate gathering of friends and family and the prefect celebration of Kyle and Kristina's love.
My 5 favourite things about this wedding
1) First look: This first look with both Kyle and Kristina's dad brought tears to my eyes. It was such a beautiful and intimate moment watching both a dad and soon to be husband get a first look at such a stunning bride
2) Horse drawn carriage: The bride and her family were brought in by a horse and carriage. There is just something about the anticipation of watching the carriage come slowly down the road towards the reception.
3) Bride's necklace: Kristina has such a special relationship with her father. He gifted her the most precious necklace for her to wear on her big day.
4) The flower girl: Kyle and Kristina's niece made the most adorable flower girl in her blue tulle dress. One of my favourite parts of the day was when she got a little shy to walk down and er grandpa had to carry her down, throwing rose peddles as he went.
5) And a baby makes 3: At the end of their ceremony Kyle and Kristina announced that they were expecting a baby in the winter!